Monday, April 8, 2024

New Tender Vacancies at Equinor Tanzania

  AjiraLeo Tanzania       Monday, April 8, 2024
Equinor Tanzania AS
Jobs in Tanzania 2024: New Job Vacancies at Equinor Tanzania AS 2024


Equinor Tanzania AS Jobs 2024
Invitation To Express Interest at Equinor April, 2024
Invitation To Express Interest
Equinor Tanzania AS, invites interested companies to submit Expressions of Interest for the below services to be carried out onshore the United Republic of Tanzania.
Companies interested by this invitation may submit their Expression of Interest electronically by sending an e-mail against the presentation of the following required documentation:
  • Scanned Certified Copies of their registration and Extract with the Registrar of Business Names (this includes TIN and VRN certificates, Valid Business License, Tax Clearance Certificates etc.)
  • Quality Management System certification and / or certificates proving the Company’s compliance with Tanzanian Quality Standards; this includes Occupational Safety and Health certificate issued by Occupational Safety & Health Authority (OSHA).
  • Documented proof of relevant and recent experience in provision of similar services to private and / or public sector (Minimum of 4 from 2020 to date i.e. 2024)
  • Minimum of 5 professional references justified by customer testimonies.
  • Tenderer should be locally registered and with an office presence in Tanzania.
  • Company should be registered in EWURA Supplier Database.
Read Also:
The e-mail response with the relevant documentations shall be sent to this address:

Subject to timely delivery and compliance of the required documents above, interested companies shall be prequalified and listed in the Bidders List. Incomplete documentations will be rejected at Equinor’s discretion.

The deadline for receiving the expression of interest documents is on 18th April 2024 at 1600hrs EAT. The expression of interest proposal which will be received after the set deadline will not be considered.

Any cost incurred by interested companies in preparing the Expression of interest shall be fully borne by the Companies who shall have no recourse to Equinor Tanzania in this respect.

About Equinor Tanzania AS
Equinor Tanzania AS, operates license on Block 2 on behalf of TPDC and has a 65% working interest as an operator with ExxonMobil Exploration and Production Tanzania Ltd. holding the remaining 35%. Equinor is an We are an international energy company headquartered in Norway with 22,000 employees in 30 countries, and our purpose is to turn natural resources into energy for people and progress for society. Our portfolio encompasses oil and gas, renewables, and low-carbon solutions. We are the largest supplier of energy to Europe, a world-leading offshore operator and an international pioneer in renewables and low- carbon solutions.
Go to our Homepage To Get Relevant Information.

Thanks for reading New Tender Vacancies at Equinor Tanzania

« Prev Post

No comments:

Post a Comment